Words and Concepts
• L, G, B, T, Q, Q, I, A… what do all the letters mean?
• A short history of homosexuality
• Why queer? Isn’t it a slur?
• What does it mean to be gay and Christian?
• What does it mean to be bisexual and Christian?
• What is bi-phobia, bi-erasure, and bi visibility?
• Are romantic attraction and sexual attraction different?
• What does it mean to be asexual and Christian?
• Aren’t the sexes meant to complement each other?
• What does it mean to be transgender and Christian?
• Is being transgender a mental disorder?
• What challenges and prejudices do transgender people face?
• What does the story of creation in Genesis 1 tell us about gender? (Genesis 1:26-27)
• The Bible says Adam and Eve. Does that mean only straight marriage is OK? (Genesis 2:18-25)
• Is the story of Sodom and Gomorrah about homosexuality? (Genesis 19:1-29)
• Doesn’t Leviticus say homosexuality is an abomination? (Leviticus 18:22, 20:13)
• What does the Bible say about gendered clothing? (Deuteronomy 22:5)
• Were David and Jonathan lovers? (1 Samuel 18 – 2 Samuel 1)