Forums • Facebook • Twitter • Tumblr • Online Help
Queer Theology hosts the Sanctuary Collective, a subscription-based online community. (There is a free option as well!)
Q Christian Fellowship is one of the longest-running online forums for the LGBTQ and Christian community.
* Affirming Christian is a ministry based on God’s never ending love for ALL people.
* Believe Out Loud is an online network that empowers Christians to work for LGBT equality.
* CanyonWalkerConnections.com ‘s mission is to repair the division existing between social and Christian conservatives and LGBT community.
* Center for Lesbian and Gay Studies in Religion and Ministry
* GayChurch.Org is an affirming gay Christian (LGBTIQ) site dedicated to “Building (ALL) the Body of Christ in Love!”
* GodLovestheGays.com is turning a personal struggle with coming out to family into something positive and supportive to those who are in the process of coming out and identify as Christians.
* National LGBTQ Task Force Faith Works organizes, convenes and staffs the National Religious Leadership Roundtable and runs the Institute for Welcoming Resources.
* Generous Space Ministries are advocates for LGBTQ+ Christians and nurture generous spaciousness in the church.
* Level Ground creates space for dialogue about faith, gender and sexuality through the arts and festival programming.
* LOVEboldly invites reconciliation to God, self, and others at the intersection of faith, sexuality, and gender identity.
* Middle Ground is a blog about living “in the middle” of two identities – being Christian and queer.
* Other Sheep is an LGBT (queer) worldwide faith-focused community for networking and sharing resources on topics where religion and homophobia intersect.
* Q Christian Fellowship is a worldwide organization supporting LGBT Christians and their loved ones.
* Queer Theology is uncovering and celebrating the gifts that LGBTQ people bring to the Church and the world and the ways in which Christianity has always been queer.
* Reconciling Ministries Network mobilizes United Methodists of all sexual orientations and gender identities to transform our Church and world into the full expression of Christ’s inclusive love.
* ReconcilingWorks advocates for the full welcome, inclusion, and equity of LGBT Lutherans in all aspects of the life of their Church, congregations, and community.
* The Reformation Project is a Bible-based, Christian non-profit organization that seeks to reform church teaching on sexual orientation and gender identity.
* Shower of Stoles Project is an extraordinary collection of over one thousand liturgical stoles and other sacred items representing the lives of LGBT people of faith.
* TransFaith is a national non-profit that is led by transgender people and focused on issues of faith and spirituality.
* Transgender and Christian: “The world has too few resources for those of us who identify as both transgender and Christian. Let’s change that!”
Our Twitter account @qrgrace is continually following accounts of openly identified LGBTQ+ Christians.
QG Suggested Voices is a curated list of LGBTQ & Christian voices who frequently post on issues of sexuality, gender, & faith.
Follow the hashtag #FaithfullyLGBT for ongoing conversations among LGBTQ and Christian people.
The Tumblr community is always transforming. Tumblr user queerlychristian has compiled the following list:
Those linked in the above resources run the gamut from early teenagers to late adults, across all Christian denominations, and reflect a multitude of racial and national identities. Most are openly LGBTQ; some are closeted; a few are pursuing celibacy, while many others are in relationships or hope to be so someday.
The Christian Closet is an online therapeutic resource for people who are trying to work out what it means to have a LGBTQ sexual identity within a Christian context.