Queer Theology hosts the Sanctuary Collective, a subscription-based online community. (There is a free option as well!)
The newly launched Transmission Ministry Collective is an online community dedicated to the spiritual care, faith formation, and leadership potential of transgender, nonbinary, genderqueer, and gender-expansive Christians.
Q Christian Fellowship is one of the longest-running online forums for the LGBTQ and Christian community.
Queer Christian Family Values has an active Discord with several channels on different important topics.
* Affirming Christian is a ministry based on God’s never ending love for ALL people.
* Believe Out Loud is an online network that empowers Christians to work for LGBT equality.
* CanyonWalkerConnections.com ‘s mission is to repair the division existing between social and Christian conservatives and LGBT community.
* Center for Lesbian and Gay Studies in Religion and Ministry
* GayChurch.Org is an affirming gay Christian (LGBTIQ) site dedicated to “Building (ALL) the Body of Christ in Love!”
* GodLovestheGays.com is turning a personal struggle with coming out to family into something positive and supportive to those who are in the process of coming out and identify as Christians.
* National LGBTQ Task Force Faith Works organizes, convenes and staffs the National Religious Leadership Roundtable and runs the Institute for Welcoming Resources.
* Generous Space Ministries are advocates for LGBTQ+ Christians and nurture generous spaciousness in the church.
* Level Ground creates space for dialogue about faith, gender and sexuality through the arts and festival programming.
* LOVEboldly invites reconciliation to God, self, and others at the intersection of faith, sexuality, and gender identity.
* Middle Ground is a blog about living “in the middle” of two identities – being Christian and queer.
* Other Sheep is an LGBT (queer) worldwide faith-focused community for networking and sharing resources on topics where religion and homophobia intersect.
* Q Christian Fellowship is a worldwide organization supporting LGBT Christians and their loved ones.
* Queer Theology is uncovering and celebrating the gifts that LGBTQ people bring to the Church and the world and the ways in which Christianity has always been queer.
* Reconciling Ministries Network mobilizes United Methodists of all sexual orientations and gender identities to transform our Church and world into the full expression of Christ’s inclusive love.
* ReconcilingWorks advocates for the full welcome, inclusion, and equity of LGBT Lutherans in all aspects of the life of their Church, congregations, and community.
* The Reformation Project is a Bible-based, Christian non-profit organization that seeks to reform church teaching on sexual orientation and gender identity.
* Shower of Stoles Project is an extraordinary collection of over one thousand liturgical stoles and other sacred items representing the lives of LGBT people of faith.
* TransFaith is a national non-profit that is led by transgender people and focused on issues of faith and spirituality.
Our Twitter account @qrgrace is continually following accounts of openly identified LGBTQ+ Christians.
QG Suggested Voices is a curated list of LGBTQ & Christian voices who frequently post on issues of sexuality, gender, & faith.
Follow the hashtag #FaithfullyLGBT for ongoing conversations among LGBTQ and Christian people.
The Tumblr community is always transforming. Tumblr user queerlychristian has compiled the following list:
Those linked in the above resources run the gamut from early teenagers to late adults, across all Christian denominations, and reflect a multitude of racial and national identities. Most are openly LGBTQ; some are closeted; a few are pursuing celibacy, while many others are in relationships or hope to be so someday.