Queer Theology offers a weekly podcast on the lectionary texts for the upcoming Sunday, reading through the eyes of those who serve the LGBTQ community.
Dig deep into the discussions about God the Bible and Sex with co-hosts Crystal Cheatham and Sexologist Reverend Alba Onofrio in the Lord Have Mercy podcast.
* Episode 3: Peterson Toscano (Part 1)
* Episode 4: Isaac Archuleta
* Episode 5: Deborah Jian Lee
* Episode 6: Turkey Day Justice Talks
* Episode 8: Inaugural Woes with Amanda Lynn Holmes
* Episode 9: Brandan Robertson & The Big Moody Bible Try And Fail
* Episode 10: Peterson Toscano Is Saving Coffee
* Episode 11: Candice Czubernat On Parents
* Episode 12: Yaz Nunez Remembers PULSE
Matthias Roberts has recently launched a new podcast, Queerology: A Podcast on Belief and Being. Queerology brings together theologians, psychologists, poets, thinkers, change makers, and maybe even a scientist or two, exploring different “-ologies” and ideas, all pointing back to the central question: how might we live better as queer people of faith?
* Queerology 01: Jennifer Knapp
* Queerology 02: Lauren Ileana Sotolongo
* Queerology 03: Dr Robin DiAngelo
* Queerology 04: Dr Robyn Henderson-Espinoza
* Queerology 05: Abi Robins
Blake Chastain is a Chicago-based writer & podcaster, recovering religion student, and host of the Exvangelical podcast. Three of his podcasts have featured conversations around sexuality and gender:
* Episode 6: LGBTQ Intersectionality & The Fruit of the Spirit with Rev. Kevin Wright
* Episode 10: Emily Joy & Hannah Paasch of The Flawless Project
* Episode 12: The Kevin Garcia Needs to Sit in the Front Row
* Episode 14: A Safe Place for Questions with Dr. Keisha McKenzie
* Episode 26: Rev. Morgan Guyton, author of the book How Jesus Saves the World from Us: 12 Antidotes to Toxic Christianity
* Episode 29: Samantha Field talks Homeschooling, Christian Education, and Growing Up in a Cult
* Episode 30: Verdell Wright and Black Queer Voices
* Episode 31: Crystal Cheatham and the Our Bible App
* Episode 32: Peterson Toscano
Kevin Garcia’s A Tiny Revolution is a weekly podcast of conversations with friends working in social justice movements and advocacy organizations. A number of his podcasts have focused on sexuality and gender, including:
* Episode 2: Lead with Love, feat. Colby Martin
* Episode 7: Coming Out, V-Necks, and Being a Lady of the Cloth with Rev. Sarah Heath
* Episode 9: Queer Asians & Straight Boys with Queer Haircuts, feat. Niki Ang and Kenji Kuramitsu
* Episode 10: Theology as Survival with Rev. Broderick Greer
* Episode 12: A Beautiful Burden, feat. Deborah Jian Lee
* Episode 20: Blue Babies Pink, feat. Brett Trapp
* Episode 22: First Kisses and The Christian Closet, feat. Candice Czubernat
* Episode 23: Let’s Talk About Sex(ual Ethics), feat. Rev. Jonathan Vanderbeck
* Episode 24: The Spiritual Metaphysics of Art and Rest, with SueAnn Shiah
* Episode 25: Rev. Emmy Kegler is Trying to Convert Me
* Episode 27: A Better Church for Everyone, with Dr. Ken Fong
* Episode 29: Sin and Setting Shit on Fire w/ Austen Hartke
The Liturgists is a series of podcasts which discusses different issues in the church; episode 20 features the stories and perspectives on LGBTQ persons and the Church by Donald Miller and J.J. Peterson; Matthew Vines; Melissa Greene, Stan Mitchell, and Tabitha from GracePointe; Preston Sprinkle; and Ed Gungor.
Homebrewed Christianity, a podcast since 2008, is a community of podcasts, bloggers, & regular listeners invested in expanding and deepening the conversation around faith and theology. Their February 2016 episode, “The Clobbercast: Sexuality, the Bible, and Ministry” is a conversation between Tripp Fuller (Homebrewed Christianity founder), Daniel Kirk (a straight and an open and affirming evangelical New Testament professor), and Pastor Rick Mixon (an openly gay pastor in the American Baptist church) tackling the commonly known “clobber passages” from the Bible used to exclude openly LGBTQ people from the body of Christ.
The CanCast is a podcast offering by Candice Czubernat, a married gay Christian woman, mother of twins, and the founder of The Christian Closet, a web-based counseling practice.
Sisters of Thunder is a podcast featuring Kathy Baldock and Yvette Schneider discussing issues related to LGBT history, faith, psychology, sociology, medicine, and social issues.
Gay Christian Network has ten years of archived podcasts available.
The archive of Whosoever includes a podcast with thirty-two episodes.